Sunday, September 2, 2007

9/2/2007

I took the time to scan a handful of pictures from my past. When i first got a film camera I took pictures of everything at my house/outside my house/ anywhere/ etc. I had a 35mm film SLR camera, a medium format camera, a Polaroid camera that i got at a thrift store for 3 dollars that has the most disgusting yellow lens that makes everything nasty and unfocused. Here's some:


a horse a couple weeks old.


my first high school was right next to a piece of crap house that no one could sell. they had a broken car sitting around the place that all the kids used to go and beat, break, shatter, ruin, etc. I'm sure hundreds of kids have taken pictures of the same car in photojournalism but i decided to use a p.o.s. Polaroid to go along with a p.o.s. car.




my dogs brother. taken with a disposable camera


when you have horses, you see millions of flies.


my friend wearing an old oxygen tank from an old fire truck my dad surprisingly bought.


pinhole camera photo.


taken on the highway with a disposable camera


water gardens in ft.worth texas
_________________________________________
maybe more to come.