Wednesday, September 19, 2007

9/20/2007

This weekend I went to my parent's house and my girlfriend and i stumbled upon a really funny lost dog. He looked like a Pomeranian and was pretty tiny. He looked like my girlfriend's dog named Jym, so we just called him Jym Jr. He had a collar but no tags on it. So we forced my ma to let us keep it at our house while we attempted finding it's owners, put up signs, etc. No luck that night, so my mom let him stay in the garage cause he pissed alllll over the room we put him in. I felt bad leaving my parents with him since i had to go home.

The next morning the owners called and were extremely happy we watched him and took him in. He had wandered extremely far for a dog and he would have really gotten lost if he followed our street further into the woods. he dogs name was "Toby" which i didn't think was as cool as Jymmy Jr. We were planing on naming him something cool if no one ever called about him. I have a feeling my ma would've given in and let us keep him. or at least let me take him. The owners brought my mom a cookie cake as a thanks.... pretttty coool i guess...

here's pics of him;






______________________________________________

Old video I made for the Texas agressive metal band Verae. This was my first attempt at ever using any video software. I used iMovie and took all the photographs for the video with a Canon 20d.

If I were to remake this video, it would be a million times different.